Blood - symbol and translation

I am all about props and love the little details. I am wanting to know the word for "blood". Specifically ones own blood that might be shed in duty to The Empire. Also, what would be the appropriate symbol/letter for that blood?

Quag

Line Lord of House tSepeS
    Imperial Minister
    D.I.T.

Awards High Council Service Award House Service Award Legion of Arms Order of the betleH
    {'Iw} is Blood.

I do not know of any specific symbol, unless you are asking about the pIqaD way to spell it, in which you case you'll need that font to be able to do it.

Line Lord of House lungqIj
    Awards Shield of Tradition Blade of The Empire Expeditionary Force Award
    As mor'taH said 'Iw is the Klingon word for blood. It's written in pIqaD:

Is that all the information you needed?

In many cultures and languages certain words can be seen or written as a particular letter or character symbol. I was thinking there might be more then one word for Blood. I was also thinking that some words or ideas carry there own symbol.

In english we can say tree. However, we can also say oak, pine, maple and such. When we see a green triangle with a little rectangle sticking out below it we know right off that it is a Pine Tree. So along those same lines I was wondering if their was a word specific to ones own blood as opposed to the blood of an enemy or the blood of a friend. Then I was curious if there was a symbol or even letter that might be specific to that word.

In our own language we have words or concepts that are so ingrained in our society that everyone identifies with it or recognizes it.

Line Lord of House lungqIj
    Awards Shield of Tradition Blade of The Empire Expeditionary Force Award
    tlhIngan Hol only has one word for blood. Klingon's don't seem to differentiate between the blood of a friend, foe or themselves. I would hazard to say that Klingon's see blood as a purely biological item, it has no worth by itself.

Now Klingon's have multiple different words to describe getting honor, loosing honor, having false honor and honor itself:

batlh, batlhHa', DavHam, HoQ, mIl, Qaq, quv, quvHa', quvmoH

So Klingon does have what you describe, it's just that blood doesn't appear to be that important (except maybe for family line discussions).